Did You Know: A flight jacket is a casual jacket that was initially created for pilots and eventually became part of popular culture and apparel. It has evolved into various styles and silhouettes, including the "letterman" jacket and the fashionable "bomber" jacket that is known today.
What is a Bomber Jacket?
A bomber jacket is a piece of outerwear that generally follows these rules:
- A wraparound collar
- Tight wrist cuffs
- A tight waist usually achieved through an elasticated band
- Bulky and insulated arms
- Zipper closure
Nowadays, the garment isn't too structured, and much of the insulation & adornments are removed.
- Durability: Leather is an extremely durable material, especially if it is 100% genuine Leather.
- Style: A real leather jacket is an exquisite material. Either in its natural color or dyed, leather will always add a certain degree of quality to Apparel.
- Naturalness: Real Leather is a natural fabric, and we don’t condone any synthetic leather.
- Strength: Besides from lasting for a long time, leather usually keeps its quality in time as well.
- Eco-friendly: Real Leather is natural, and therefore no chemicals were used.
- Smells good: As weird as this might sound, leather has a particular smell to it with which you might be familiar.
***Our premium crafted products are renowned for their signature durability and ability to look good over time.***
|Sleeve Length (cm)||Full|
|Material||Premium Crafted Genuine Leather|
We offer air & sea shipping according to the requirement of client.
- Port to Port
- Door to Door (Home Delivery)
- FOB Shipping
We use DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS, etc. for air shipments.